Wow! 11 years! Time actually flies. I vividly remember the first time when I saw a TVC about saving tigers where it said- spread the word, send messages, write blogs, do what it takes- only 1411 left. And this line triggered the curiosity in me about the word ‘blog’. I quickly searched on Google -what is a blog? I clicked the first result I saw the first thing -Sign up, create a free blog! And then started this beautiful journey of blogging. Date was 15-December-2007!
That time in 2007, 15th December, I didn’t know this hobby will one day turn into a full time profession. In fact, I had no clue that we can earn a good and desired lifestyle by blogging. In 2013, when my first book got released, I decided to take writing as my full time profession and hence started blogging professionally.
Its feel amazing as I write this blog post. I have learned so much, seen so many ups and downs but now after 11 years, I want to look back and smile and be proud of where I am today. Still we’ve got miles to go and this is IMPOSSIBLE without YOUR LOVE and SUPPORT my dear readers. So, stick with me and I promise I will keep on writing for you all.
You know what, there were times when I decided to delete so many posts that made me sound naive, kiddish and (kinda) silly. But then I thought, that’s actually the best thing. Those old posts have that personal and innocent touch to it and those priceless posts show my evolution as a writer.
So, today I have decided that I will begin to share personal stories and experiences on my blog again… as I used to do it when I started this blog as a hobby.
And on that note, here are some of my favourite posts published here on this blog. Checkoo!
- Save Tigers, Only 1411 are Left !! (First post published on this blog) – 12-Dec-2007
- Put A Smile In Your Voice (RHTDM) – 18-Dec-2007
- Full Moon Captured From Using My Nokia 7210 Supernova – 06-July-2009
- #AmityDiaries : Chapter 1: A New Start – 24-July-2011
- Best Love Hindi Shayaris From My Personal Diary – 24-Nov-2012
- Before Too Hard To Handle Releases, I Have Something To Say! – 22-June-2013
- Discover the Center Of The Earth- Brahmavart Ghat, Kanpur – 31-Oct-2014
- VoiceMates, A Novel -Get Inspired Like Never Before
- Romancing With Nature- Leh Ladakh -PhotoBlog
- For The Sake Of Love -RELEASED! Buy Now! #EpicRomance
- 11 Fun & Free Things To Do In Bangkok, Thailand
- Colours Of India In Photos, From Kashmir To Kanyakumari | Happy Independence Day 2018
Happy happy! 11 Years of blogging. WOW! 🙂