I’m sure most of you just like me love to have outdoor trips with family. It is very important that you prepare yourself and do the packing accordingly. Hiking, trekking, camping or a simple picnic, it is very important that you keep yourself and your family safe from pollution, dirt, dust and mosquitoes. Now you must be wondering how you can keep yourself safe from the mosquitoes? Well, there are many natural mosquito repellent things that can be helpful. Citronella oil and eucalyptus oil works well as mosquito repellents. But it is just not possible to carry these oils and other herbs with you every time; therefore, I suggest you to try Good Knight Fabric Roll-on.
Good Knight Fabric Roll-on:
Good Knight as we all know is a trusted brand when it comes to safeguard us from the mosquitoes. Almost all of us the goodknight machines at your place. Good knight fabric roll-on is a product that help prevent you from mosquitoes even outside your home. It protects you from all kinds of mosquitoes for including those spreading malaria, dengue & chikungunya.
It is a 100% natural product. It has been declared as baby safe from Pediatrician therefore, it’s good for each member of the family. It gives 8 hours long protection from mosquitoes. As we know, citronella and eucalyptus oil for mosquito control is always a good idea, this fabric roll-on contains both of it in it’s natural form.
It’s very simple to apply. All you need to do is put 4 dots on your clothes and you are good to step out of your home. The roll-on is available in 2 different fragrances- Bubblegum and Citrus.
Below are some more tips to keep mosquitoes away when you are out:
- Avoid spending time near stagnant water
- Carry air freshener with you that has lavender fragrance. Spray it in your car or tent.
- Lavender perfume will also work well
- If planning backyard party with barbecue, throw a little rosemary on the coal. It also works as natural mosquito repellent.
- Carry an outdoor fan (if possible)
- If you are camping, make sure you carry proper mosquito safe net with you.
- Wear full sleeves
- In case of backyard party or outdoor picnic, avoid throwing waste (or extra) food near your sitting area. Make sure you carry a garbage bag and dump the waste in it only.
- Avoid to carry things that begin to stink in no time.
I hope this article will help you in some way. If you too have any hacks to prevent mosquito bite, do share it via comments section below.
Stay safe and take care!