Gaana.com App is India’s popular music streaming app. It’s free to download and has almost ALL songs. You can also tune in to your favourite radio station. Music has the power to enrich every moment of life. Whether you are partying, on a romantic date, travelling, bored, or just chilling out, Gaana app is your perfect music companion. Starting now you have even more ways to experience music and enrich your moments with the all-new Gaana 4.0 app for iPhone and Android, It has a lot many features.
7 Reasons why Gaana App is the best music app:
1. Gaana, India’s largest music broadcasting business, is available to consumers in 9 Indian languages besides English, making the app more accessible for audiences outside Tier 1 cities. Gaana will now be accessible in Hindi, Tamil, Telegu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi, and Bhojpuri.
2. Gaana already allows users to filter music by their language preference, but the app interface has been in English only until now. With this update, new users will be prompted to select their preferred languages, and existing users change their language preferences in Settings. This feature is now live on Android, and will come to iPhone users soon.
3. The Gaana app now shows you the popular music videos right on the home screen. Enjoy what the world is enjoying or simply tap on the video icon against any song you like, to view its video.
Don’t worry if you’ve started playing a song, and are curious about its video, simply tap on the bottom player, and then tap on “video” link from the full screen player to watch the song’s video.
4. Gaana features the best new music videos, so that you are the one telling your friends about “that” music video they should have seen.
5. Isn’t it frustrating when you want to sing your favorite song and you just don’t remember the lyrics? With the new Gaana app, life just became simpler for all who struggle to remember the lyrics. Click on the lyrics tab in the player when the song is playing and hum along.
6. Gaana app has an easy navigation design and a personalization framework that provides an enriching experience. You can find all your favorites in one place, see what your friends are listening to, discover a lot of new music and also subscribe to enjoy unlimited downloads.
7. Gaana app has also launched the ability to use app interface in 9 Indian languages i.e. Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Marathi, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Kannada, Malayalam.
Download Gaana App now!