Roses are one of the most loved flowers. It’s special and beautiful and helps you express your feelings. I loves roses and here’s a fun fact about me: When I was in college, I used to buy 1 rose everyday from a nearby shop and used to keep it in a glass of water (because in my hostel I didn’t have a flower vase). My roommate used to call it crazy but I loved doing it. Though I love orange gerberas and orchids and lillies and jasmines, (ohh so many) but rose has it’s own charm. Many people know that red rose is to say I Love You, but there are so many variety of roses and all have different meanings.
So here in this post, I am sharing rose flower meanings based on color! I hope you find it interesting.
Rose Flower Meanings Based On Color:
- Red rose- Be Mine or I Love You
- White rose- Peace or Purity
- Yellow rose- Friendship
- Pink rose- Gratitude, Joy & Thank You or I Like You
- Orange rose- Passion
- Lavender rose- It is used to express ‘love at first sight’
- Blue rose- Can’t stop thinking about you
- Green rose- Wishing for good health or great life ahead
- Black rose- Hatred or Goodbye forever
- Deep Burgundy rose- I admire you
So these were the meaning of rose flowers based on it’s colors. Now, enjoy some of the most beautiful rose photos from my archive. These pictures are not clicked by me but surely my favorites. I feel joyful when I see these pics. Hope you feel the same.
15+ Beautiful Rose Photos-
Ain’t these so dreamy?