8 Things That Should Be In Diary
Not a lot of people are in habit to maintain a diary even though it is considered to be a good habit to maintain a diary. Having a diary makes us more organized and it also helps in expressive ourselves better. If you are also in a habit of maintaining a diary then here are some things that you should always write in your diary.
- First thing that should be mentioned in your diary is your personal details. This is to help someone to reach you if in case you lose your diary.
- Now most of us have certain goals. Like to be thin or to score well in exams. Dedicate the first page of your diary to your goals. Make a list of goal and as you achieve your goals, mark them with a colourful tick.
- If in case you follow an exercise schedule, you can mention your exercise schedule in the diary. Most of us have different exercise schedule for different days of the week. This will make it easy for you to remember the schedule.
- You can also write the details of your investments in your diary. This will help you in making sure that you do not miss out on any of the maturity dates.
- There should be a special page in your diary where in you can mention the details of important events such as birthdays, appointments and even meetings.
- You may also use your diary to note down some of the important phone numbers. This can be helpful when your phone is out of charge.
- Diary is a very personal thing hence you can also paste a couple of photos in your diary to remind you of the good time that you had with your loved ones.
- If there is any problem that you are facing, you can write your problem in the diary. It is said that when we write our problems somewhere, we tend to find the solution for the same.
If in case you are not in a habit of writing a diary, may be it is the right time to go and buy one. After all it is never too late to start with something new.