We all trust the power of memory too much and we often believe that we are going to remember an important date or an occasion but this doesn’t holds valid at all. We forget that important date in nick of time and that can sometimes cause financial loss as well. Here is a list of 7 things that you should write in your planner.
- Your year would have started with some of the New Year resolutions. That is the first and the foremost important thing that you should write in your planner. Write it on the first page so that you do not forget your goals for this year.
- On random pages, you can simply write motivational quotes. On one of the lazy weekends, pick up your diary and start writing quotes on random pages. In future, when you would reach that specific page, you will get to read the quote you wrote and that could act as a driving force for the day.
- There is nothing more important than health, hence write down the details of all your medical appointments.
- Mention the details of any important event that you can’t afford to miss. This will help you in better planning.
- You would surely have certain bills to pay, on the date corresponding to the last date, mention the details of the bill. This would save any late payment fine.
- You can also create a budget in starting of the month and you can use the planner to track down the expenses. This will help you in meeting your financial goals and boost up your savings.
- Highly successful people have a habit of writing their business plans and ideas. This way, they do not forget the ideas that came into their mind and they can discuss the idea when they randomly meet the right person.
Writing these small thing in the diary would help you in better time management and this would also develop your management skills.