It is said that a room without a book is like a body without a soul. This is absolutely true as books helps in development of mind and personality. Readying a good book offers a lot of benefits and there are some books which should not be missed. Here is a list of 5 books that every single girl should read in 2017 i.e. this year.
- Bossypants written by Tina Fey – This book is an autobiography of Tina. Tina is a comedian and the book is really fun to read. The book also shares the experiences related to being a female. This is a motivational book which gives you just the right dose of laughers.
- Eat, Pray, Love written by Elizabeth Gilbert – This is the story of a girl who got a divorce recently. The divorce compelled her to travel around the world and the book shares the stories of the different food that the author found on her journey along with the stories of spirituality and finally the stories of the new love in her life.
- How to Cook Everything written by Mark Bittman– Major problem about living alone is the food. You cannot rely on fast food every day and it is a task to cook at home. The book shares 2000 simple recipes that can be used to make dishes.
- The American Heiress written by Daisy Goodwin – This book is for the person who wanted to find a rich guy and get married to him. The book highlights all the reason why you should not marry for money.
- The Melting Season written by Jami Attenberg- This is the story of a girl who realized the power of friendship. Her friend helped her in fixing her life and helping her to forget her troubled past.
Don’t forget to buy my latest book VOICEMATES. It’s an inspiring story of a dreamer turned into an achiever. Buy it from AMAZON (here) at huge discount.
All the books mentioned above are available on the online bookstores and in case you own a Kindle, you can simply download the book and enjoy reading the book from tonight.