15 Natural Skin And Hair Care Tips For Holi
Holi, the festival of colors, the water balloons, thandai, the water guns, colourful and modern colors, is here. All of you must have planned out something unique for the colourful day. But, did you plan- out something to save your skin from the harsh colours? If not, then here are 15 natural skin and hair care tips for holi.
- Before playing with colors, implement olive oil or grape oil to the locks. The oil will secure the locks against the severe colors. Once you wash the locks, the colors will come out easily.
- Put a generous amount of moisturiser on your face, hands, and feet.
- Yes, do not ignore your nails. Use a protective cover of nail paint on your nails so that your nails do not look crazy with tonnes of colors.
- Splash your face with cold the water, as soon as you feel some discomfort.
- Do not forget to make use of foundation over the face. The dry colors will not dry your skin.
- Apply a thick cover of Vaseline on your mouth.
- You may use lipstick too if you are dependent on them.
- Apply some castor or grape oil on earlobes, so that you do not appear like some cartoon character, with colourful ears.
- If you do not have a foundation, go for a sunscreen. Use sunscreen all over your neck and face to guard your skin from the colors.
- Wipe your face with toner, so that large does not sensor/probe deep in your skin.
- Tying a bun or attaching or braiding the hair will be a wise decision for the day.
- Also, you can use a bandana or a shawl to avoid wasting the locks from the colours
- Most importantly, use full sleeves, Kurti, with a pair of jeans so that your body is well covered.
- You can tie a shawl or muffler around your neck area, to avoid color discoloration all over your physique system.
- Do not use contact lenses when you play with colors. It may lead to eye infection and discomfort.
Follow the above tips this Holi.