We live in a World where it is assumed that Introverts can’t be successful and it is assumed that to be successful, a person needs to be an extrovert. This is not at all true as some of the people like former American President Mr Obama is known to be an introvert. There are many such examples to support the fact. Here are some of the habits of introverts that probably make them successful in life –
- Introverts usually do not interact much with people and it takes time for them to get close to people. This helps them in forming a very close and a healthy relationship with people which in return helps them in gaining the trust of the people they work with.
- For them, working alone is not a problem. There are a lot of people who find it extremely difficult to work alone but for introverts this is just an opportunity to perform better.
- Introverts do not take impulsive decisions. Rather all their decisions are based on a well-planned vision. They execute all their plans after evaluating them and fixing alternatives so as to meet contingencies.
- They don’t need people around them to be happy and this is one of the factor that governs their productivity at work.
- Introverts are said to have higher emotional intelligence and this helps them in being in control of the situation. You would never see an introvert losing his temper in public.
- Since introverts spend time alone, they are able to evaluate themselves and they know when things are going wrong.
- Introverts are really good listeners and hence this helps them in working with a team.
- The introverts do not believe in depending on public opinion about themselves, rather they believe in working hard and that makes all the difference.
- The best thing about the introverts are that they are not judgemental and they access the situation before coming to any judgement.
These qualities helps introverts in being successful and hence the misconception about introverts not being successful can be ignored as a myth.