Running is the best solution for most health and fitness related problems. A proper run can do wonders and have enormous health benefits. At the same time, improper running techniques can cause muscle and joint injury. In this article we have included 5 ways by which you can run like a pro and achieve your goals.
1) Warm Up and Stretching – Always warm up a little before starting the run and stretching the muscles would help in eliminating any provision for the muscle injury. This will also reduce the pain in muscles which may arise due to the workout.
2) High Intensity Cardio – During High Intensity Cardio, you should sprint for a minute then walk slow for another 2 minutes and then again sprint for a minute. You need to perform 10 -15 such sets and as the time progresses, you can increase the time for sprint and reduce the rest time in between.
3) Lean Forward while running and Move your Arms – A correct body posture is required to achieve goals through running. Always lean your upper body forward while running and ensure that you move your arms. This will help in the fitness of overall body.
4) Phone Belt – By now I am sure that you would be using a fitness apps on your phone or at least you must be using your phone for music. This is surely a good idea but make sure to use a phone holder that clams the phone to arm or waist. Keeping phone in hand or pocket can cause obstruction.
5) Good Running Gear – Having good running gear is equally important. Buy a pair of running shoes that offer adequate cushion and do not forget to buy a couple of running shorts and t-shirts. This will also act as a motivational force for the run
Learning from these tips will surely help you in achieving a higher level of stamina in no time.