All of us wants a healthy life and to achieve that we all set New Year resolutions. We follow our resolutions religiously for a couple of weeks before we completely forget about them. Here is a list of 11 things you can cut out from your life in 2017 to be healthy and it is easy to follow and remember as well.
- Coffee – This can be replaced with healthy alternatives like juice and green tea which provides a healthy dose of vitamins and anti-oxidants.
- White Bread – It is an unhealthy source of carbs, replacing white bread with brown bread or multi grain bread will aid digestion and weight loss.
- Fried Food – Fried food is high on unsaturated fats which are not good for health. There are baked alternatives to the fried food we consumed and they are much healthy than anything else.
- Instant Food – Instant food is loaded with preservatives and it is not at all good for health.
- Sugar – Cutting out sugar is going to do wonders within a couple of months. Resort to natural sugar to satisfy your sweet buds. For example, try a fruit when you feel like having a dessert.
- Energy Drinks and Soda – These products do not provide any extra benefit over lemonade.
- Tobacco – Do not kill yourself by having tobacco products. They are not at all healthy.
- Alcohol – Alcohol harms liver to a great extent. This should be eliminated from the daily life without a second thought
- Milk – Replace your regular milk with skimmed milk and watch the benefits that it gives.
- Potato Chips – Most of us find this as an all-time favourite snack but believe it or not, popcorns are healthiest snacks available in market
- Mayo – You can replace Mayo with Mustard as mustard doesn’t contain any saturated fats and sugar.
If you decided to cut out a few of these things from your daily schedule, it is going to be highly beneficial. A little bit of anything is never bad. We don’t say you quit all of the above listed items, but you can cut the amount of consumption for sure. Remember, intake of anything in moderate amount never hurts!