What To Do On Valentine’s Day Apart From Going On A Romantic Date
Valentine’s day is just around the corner and I am pretty sure most of you couples must have started deciding about how you are going to spend your valentine’s day! Oh well, don’t ask about me, I am still single and have no plans for me. But I do have some really cool ideas for valentine’s day apart from going on a romantic date.
- Go on a short getaway. Suppose if you are from Delhi, you can plan a short escape to Nainital and celebrate your valentine’s day there only.
- Watch a horror movie together at home. Nothing’s better than watching a movie together at home with box of popcorns and your favorite drinks, maybe pink wine would do!
- Propose each other for marriage. Now this one is just for people who are planning to get married. An official wedding proposal would be the best gift for your better half.
- Go hiking or trekking! Oh that’ll be awesome. You can carry your tents and sleep in a jungle.
- Try something new together. It can be an adventure sport or a new hair color/cut.
- Get a tattoo done! Again, if you really want to get married then only get the names engraved else, you can simply get a couple tattoo done.
- Cook food together and eat! That’s so romantic. Bonus tip: Don’t cook something common, you can try cooking a new dish watching youtube tutorials.
- Visit temple, gurudwara or church, perfect for people who are spiritual in nature.
So this was my list of things to do in valentine’s day apart from going on a romantic date. See, romantic date is a very cliche idea. Girl wears a red outfit, boy wears black; Boy gifts girl roses and takes her to a romantic retardant for a candle light dinner. Though, it’s sort of perfect romantic valentine’s date but what if you’ve been dating for years. Hence, I really hope the list above would help you!
Do let me know if you have other cool ideas for Valentine’s day!