The internet is full of Flash videos as it has grown to be the most popular form of video streaming. Between social media and video sharing platforms as well as all the other countless websites packed with video content there’s certainly a lot to chew through, and odds are you watch at least some Flash videos on a daily basis.
While streaming Flash videos is really very commonplace, you may encounter difficulties if you were to ever try to save or download one of them. In general most platforms don’t provide you with a ready-made option to do that – and if you want to save an online Flash video you’ll need to use software such as Movavi Screen Capture Studio to do so.
Instead of saving the Flash video directly, Movavi Screen Capture Studio will let you literally record it off your screen and then save it on your hard drive. That may not sound very easy, but the truth is you can learn how to capture Flash videos by just following these steps:
- Launch Movavi Screen Capture Studio and select ‘Capture screen’ in the main menu.
- Resize and position the capture frame to encompass the Flash video.
- Check that the ‘speaker’ icon has a green checkmark to indicate it will capture the system audio (click on it once otherwise).
- Click ‘REC’ to start recording and play the Flash video at the same time.
- Click ‘Stop’ when the Flash video is done.
- Click ‘Save’ and choose a format or use one of the presets available.
Assuming you just want to save a Flash video on your PC that’s all you need to do. However Movavi Screen Capture Studio will also give you the option to do a lot more than that – including using its features to cut and trim out footage you don’t want, merge videos together, enhance the video quality, apply special effects and filters, add customizable text fields, insert audio tracks, and much more.
Rest assured that every feature you encounter in Movavi Screen Capture Studio will be intuitive enough that you should be able to figure out how it works in a matter of minutes. Frankly speaking it doesn’t take any special skills or experience to use it to save online Flash videos, or even create your own video content if you’re so inclined.
To stay updated with latest news on my books, events and blogs, special announcements and giveaways/contests Subscribe HERE