11 Things People With Good Table Manners Never Do While Dining
So in our previous posts, we shared what we should do while dining out, but in this post, I will be sharing what you should NOT do while dining. There are certain things that you should never do while dining if you possess good table manners.
Here are 11 things people with good table manners NEVER DO while dining:
1. Speak with mouth full of food. It’s so bad!
2. Chew with mouth open.
3. Belch or Burp while on the table
4. Continiously checking devices like you phone or table or any other electronic device on the table, especially while eating
5. Smoke on the table! No please!
6. Start eating before the host starts to eat.
7. If there are no name cards kept on the table, then sit where you get place. Fighting or arguing over sitting assignment is a big No No
8. Eat meal too quickly.
9. Eat off other person’s plate (especially without consent)
10. Getting up from the table before everyone has finished eating.
11. Leaning your chair back after finishing your food or while waiting for everyone to finish the food is rude!
I really hope now you know what you should NOT do on the table while dining out.