6 Tips To Take Care Of Your Eyes During Monsoon Season
I know it’s not a monsoon season but still it’s raining every now and then. Last to last week, I was in Mumbai and it was raining heavily. Last week, I was in Manali and I was raining there too and last day, it rained in Delhi. Our immune system becomes weak during the monsoon. There are high chances of contacting flu and cold. Infections are also common during monsoons.
Here a 6 ways to take care of your eyes during monsoon season:
1. If you want to avoid cough, it is better to take a glass of lemon juice and honey together during the day time. Prevention is always better than cure.
2. If you want a home remedy to prevent cold and cough, take a glass of water and boil it. Add some sliced ginger to it. Sieve it and add some lemon juice and honey to it. Do not add honey when the water is hot. Drink this mixture once in a day.
3. Take a garlic clove and remove the skin. Chew one clove of garlic everyday to get rid of cold and cough. Garlic has antibacterial properties which is said to cure cold and cough. Do not consume too many cloves of garlic.
4. Your eating habits has a lot of impact on your body. You must avoid eating too much during the monsoon time as it might lead to indigestion. Eat only when you are hungry and drink lots of water.
5. You must avoid eating junk food and roadside food as this is the most common way to catch a cold. Never eat stale food. Always prefer eating fresh food and make sure the best ingredients are used. Also, you will have to be careful with the water you drink. If possible, drink boiled water or mineral water.
6. Mosquitoes are another problem during monsoons. Use a mosquito cream or a net to prevent mosquito bites. They breed at a faster rate during monsoon hence you will have to be extra careful.
Also read: How To Take Care Of Pets During Monsoon?