11 Travel Etiquette Tips You Must Follow
Are you a frequent traveler in your personal and professional life? Among the crowd, do you wish to be a good traveler? Then you need to follow certain travel etiquette. Yes! Mostly people are unaware of travel etiquettes which can spoil their image. Often people notice tourists and travellers and it is very important that you behave nicely while you are on a tour. This not just makes you look good and kind, but also improves the image of your home-place in front of locals.
Here are 11 important travel etiquette tips that you must strictly follow with lot of perfection.
Travel Etiquette Tips You Must Follow
1) In the boarding area, don’t hog seats: In the present scenario, space is actually tight on board, airports are much busy and planes are full. So be kind enough and leave the next seat to you open for someone else to be seated there. Never occupy it with your luggage and belongings.
2) Do board with your zone: Each and every airlines assign boarding order for a plain and simple reason plus it largely helps if each and everyone can just strictly follow the rules.
3) Use just the space under the seat in front of you: The overhead bins are always full in trips. You can use the space offered under the seat in front of you to keep your belongings.
4) Do check before you recline: Always look behind you before do the activities related to recline so that you don’t hurt them.
5) Let people in front of you off the plane first: Never be in a hurry, you might make others fall down.
6) Remember that middle seats get the armrest: Do allow the middle seated person use both armrests. Hope a person seated at the aisle or widow can survive with the one armrest.
7) Never slam the hotel room door: Under any situations, circumstances and conditions, never indulge in slamming the hotel room door while entering and existing the room.
8) Do keep the volume down: Never ever play your TV, radio and other music gadgets at load volume. You should never indulge in load phone conversation or arguments in the private and public places.
9) Do wait for the next elevator: If the present elevator is filled with fixed occupants then do wait for the next elevator. Never occupy by force and delay the process.
10) Walk on the left and stand on the right: these are the strict rules that you must follow.
11) Never smoke or drink in public areas: In some places fines are collected for smoking and drinking in public areas.
If you follow travel etiquette tips then you can make your trip comfortable and enjoyable to a great extent. You also make other happy in this process in a wholehearted manner.
I got inspiration to share the best travel etiquette tips while reading a blog post on the Best Holiday Blog. This blog is really nice for people who love to travel.
Are You A Traveller Or A Tourist? 7 Things That Separate Travellers From Tourists
To stay updated with latest news on my books, events and blogs, special announcements and giveaways/contests Subscribe HERE