10 Fundamental Tips For Life From Mahatma Gandhi
OK, if you know me personally, you must be aware that I am not a Gandhi fan and I have reasons for that. But let’s not get into that! I was reading Gandhi’s autobiography and found some really interesting things to share. No doubt, mahatma Gandhi will always remain as an iconic figure for Indian people. He motivated and inspired Indian to independence from the British rule.
In this article, I am mentioning some life changing tips from Mahatma Gandhi that are surely going to help you!
10 Fundamental Tips For Life From M.K. Gandhi
1. Change yourself: If you want to change your surrounding world first you need to change yourself so that you can bring new thought and lights and can easily break all those stereotype thoughts.
2. You are in control: You need to learn everything by which you can control your anger, emotion under any circumstances.
3. Learn about forgiving: Forgiving is the best way by which you can easily move out from your past. Don’t indulge yourself too much in your past because those negative memories will make situation worse and will become a hideous for your success.
4. Try to make action properly: Always make proper planning and accordingly take some actionable steps so that you can fulfill all your aim and goals.
5. Take care of the present moment: When you are in the present always take care of your present situation. Don’t indulge much in your past and never overthink about the future.
6. Everyone is human: Every people are human beings and prone to make mistakes. It won’t be a prudent decision for you if you hold people for unreasonable standards. This will create unnecessary conflicts in your world and brings negativity within you.
7. Persist: You should be persistent. Try to find out what you really like to do and then you will definitely be able to find the inner motivation which helps you to keep moving.
8. See the good in people: Every human being is made by both good and bad qualities but you need to see the good quality of a person. When you will be able to see the good in people it becomes simpler to motivate yourself to be of service to them.
9. Be congruent and authentic: You should be congruent and authentic while you are talking. These will help to earn respect from others.
10. Continue to grow: You should nurture your skill effectively so that you can only climb in upwards.
17 Tiny Lifestyle Changes That Make A Big Impact