New Beauty Skin Care Products I Tried & Really Liked (May 2016)
Last month, I tried so many new beauty and skin care products. Though, I am really scared in trying new products on my skin as my skin is a combination of sensitive and oily and is very acne prone. But, the shopaholic inside me couldn’t resist buying new products for self so I grabbed some really cool-looking and interesting described beauty and skin care products.
(Yes, that’s how I buy things)
So, here’s the list! I have already posted detailed review of some of the products while some pending. I shall share the detailed review very soon. Okay! I promise I will do that same. I know if you are a regular reader you must be thinking Anamika always says to post reviews but then disappears. This time, it’s a pinky promise!
And now the list:
1) Elizabeth Arden Red Door perfume (It’s too good! Deep, intriguing and sassy)
2) BBlunt spotlight hair polish for instant shine (It’s a savior)
3) Kara cleansing wipes with Neem and Tea Tree (tried this flavor for the first time and loved it. Perfect for people with oily or acne prone skin. Good for boys too)
4) Lakme absolute white intense concealor stick with SPF 20 (It stays)
5) Makeup Revolution focus & fix eyebrow shaping kit (Really good one)
6) Medimix intimate hygiene wash (Review posted already)
7) Revlon photoready BB cream (Thumbs up)
8) Coloressence HD powder (at first I found it a little difficult to apply, but when I learned the technique.. I loved it! Gives flawless finish to face)
9) The Nature’s Co sweet almond foot & toe cream (Nice!)
10) Forest Essential hair cleanser (It actually repaired my damaged hair)
11) Pond’s white beauty tan removal scrub (Dont know about tan removal part as my skin isn’t tanned, but surely its a good scrub. Makes you feel fresh and makes skin supple and glowing)
12) Lakme CC all in 1 cream (I carry it in my handbag. It’s a fab one)
13) Sivanna colors Lip stick pencil (Sivanna is a french cum Thai cosmetic company with awesome products. It’s very popular in south east Asia. My bro brought this from Thailand for me. It’s better than 9 to 5 crayons. Its actually stays)
14) Pond’s white beauty pearl cleansing gel (Totally loved it. You must try. Its good for summers)
15) Vaseline intensive care aloe smoothe lotion (Believe it or not, but this is so far the most refreshing and effective lotions for summers. It not just makes skin soft and keeps it hydrated but it also heals rashes and prevents acne. Go for it now)
16) QVS 20 makeup sponges value pack (Got it just for INR 325 from Big Bazaar. It is smooth and soft)
So this was my list. There is no particular here order as all the products listed are good and totally worth trying.
Do share your current favorites! Tada!
Steal My Top 5 Beauty Secrets For Summer Sunny Days!