Sounds crazy, I know… but it’s the truth! When you are on a weight-loss spree, it is better to eat more than to starve. Caring about your health is something really important. If you want to have a good lifestyle, it is very important that you maintain your health and fitness. If you are chubby, it is okay! Don’t feel bad about your weight, just be toned. That is important.
|How To Keep Eating And Still Lose Weight – 6 Best Tips!|
…and if you really want to shed some extra kilos but you can’t diet, then here are 6 tips that will help you in losing weight without dieting.
1. Start your day with a rich breakfast. You can have a bowl of smoothie or fruit salad or cornflakes or nachos with salsa!
2. If you are a kind of person who loves to munch after every hour or two, then I would suggest keep snacking but with right options. You can have nuts, carrot sticks, corns, fruits or salads.
3. Know why you feel hungry after every now and then! It might be because of boredom or dehydration. Figure it out and rectify!
4. Your dinner should be your smallest meal of the day. Cut down the carbs.
5. Drink lots of water. Also, drink at least a glass of water before your start to eat meals.
6. You can eat pizza, but with herbs, capsicum, zucchini, tomatoes and all things healthy!
I have tried and tested these ways, and have lost weight. These are worth giving a shot! Do share your views on this. Let’s discuss!
image source: pinterest
Grab my latest epic romance novel #ForTheSakeOfLove -Out now! 🤗 Spread the word~ Get it today at an online store or bookstore near you ❤️ Buy link: Click here to buy