We all are turning in to workaholics, which is good. But we often forget that we are humans, not machines! It’s time to go on a 10 days vacation. Like, a real vacation.
I know, many of you would mumble ‘What? A 10 days long vacation? IMPOSSIBLE! I don’t have time for that. May be a day or two days vacation would do well for me!’
|8 Reasons To Take A 10-Days Vacation|
If yes, then you are absolutely wrong! In this post, I am NOT going to convince you to go on a vacation but I have shared 8 reasons that will inspire you to take an at least 10 days long vacation. Come’ on, lets get going with this…
1) Relieve stress! Do I need to explain this one?
2) Slow down with your pace of living. Sometimes, it is good to go slow and enjoy life.
3) Learn about new place, culture and food! This would increase your creativity.
4) Reconnect with your family and spend a quality time with them (which you often don’t get, when you are on work!)
5) Reconnect with yourself! Of course, you often forget that you can be crazy like a kid too.
6) To reboot your body and mind. This will help you to be more productive when you’ll return to work.
8) Charge your batteries with happiness and joyful moments.
Can’t believe I have to inspire people for travelling. Okay kidding! But in my case, just give me the tickets and I am all ready for a vacation. I never give a second thought when it comes to travelling. (only, my bank balance should allow… for which most of the times, I save for sudden plans!)
image source: tumblr
-- Subscribe for free updates on new books, articles, events, giveaways and so much more! xo