Hold your breath bollywood lovers, especially Salman fan! I’ve got something super awesome to share with you all today.
Okay! I know, you know that we are going to talk about my visit to Bhaijaanz in this post. But there are so many surprising facts about Bhaijaanz that will surely double up your excitement and will increase your craving to experience Bhaijaanz as soon as possible.
Bhaijaanz is worls’ first bollywood-star-themed restaurant. It’s one and only restaurant of it’s kind. Opened on 9th March 2015, this is first Salam Khan themed restaurant.
This restaurant has been opened by 5 friends (Zafar, Rahul, Sohail, Tabrez and Ravi) who are huge Salman Khan fans. Wow! Such is the charm of our very own Bhaijaan, Salman Khan.
When talking to Zafar, I came to know that there was a family, who was a huge salman fan, especially came from Dubai to visit this restaurant. Not only this, but when the restaurant was opened, people not just from all across India but from all across the world came just to see this place.
…and why not? After all, it’s the one and only!
I remember there was a time when I used to fight with my friends who were Salman Khan fans but now I openly admit that even I have started liking him. Seeing the love and affection of his fans, and the stories about his life and kindness and humanity has won my heart.
The restaurant Bhaijaanz is inspired by Salman Khan’s life. The moment you enter this place, you yourself would say WOW, what a place!
Now, I am not going to write lengthy paragraphs about it, but I am going to share some really interesting (and surprising) facts about Bhaijaanz that will surely make you go gaga for this place.
1. From idea to finalizing the land to renovation/décor to launch, Bhaijaanz was ready to amaze people in just 1 month.
2. There are 2 walls which has Salman Khan movie postcards framed along with the same series of INR 10 note on which the movie was released. They collected it from the note collectors as well as from banks. (Hats off!) They have 149 of it.
3. Inside, you can see the exact replica of Salman’s balcony
4. They have put 80 Salman blue bracelets in a table.
5. Inside Bhaijaanz you’ll also see an exclusive hulk avatar Salman painting. It’s one and only of its kind.
6. As you enter the place, don’t miss noticing the chandeliers. It’s made using recycled cycle materials like cycle chains and rims… of course because Salman loves cycling.
7. Salman loves Moroccan style, so here you’ll see Moroccan seating and decor all through!
8. On Tv, they are always playing Salman songs!
9. They have that original KICK mask that Salman had worn in the movie.
10. Not only non-veg but they serve yummy veg food too! I am a pure vegetarian and I liked the food. I ordered spring rolls, chilli paneer and iced tea.
11. Menu card is very unique. Their menu card has categories inspired from Salman movies and dialogues. For example, Anda Apna Apna, As sweet as Prem, Indi-Chini Sath Sath Hain, Non veg na bhool paoge., etc.
12.. As we all know, Salman Khan is always experimenting with his hairstyles in his movies. So, on the walls inside you’ll see lots of these! (Almost of all movies including the iconic hairstyle in Tere Naam and Andaz apna apna).
13. Live kitchen makes it easier for guests to see how food is being cooked!
14. Bhaijaanz have been officially mentioned beside that wax statue of Salman Khan in Madame Tussauds museum, London.
So these were some really cool facts about Bhaijaanz. But trust me, Bhaijaanz is a lot more exciting than what it seems here.
It’s an all together a new experience.
Go visit it for sure!
4.5 on 5 from my side, as location could have been a li’l better and so is the food presentation. Else, it deserves 5 on 5 for its uniqueness and creativity.