I too believe that we don’t need a specific day to confess our love. Every day can be as special as a Valentine’s day. But think for a moment, Valentine’s day isn’t that bad that people start to hate it as if it’s a crime or something!
It’s good that there is one day in a year where people all across the globe celebrate love. I’m going to share 9 peppy reasons why Valentine’s day isn’t that bad. This is just for the ones who dislike or are against Valentine’s day.
|9 Peppy Reasons Why Valentine’s Day Isn’t That Bad|
1) Only 24 hours in a year where people all across the world celebrate love. Love is literally in the air on 14th feb.
2) We need reasons to celebrate love. It is said that you don’t need reasons to celebrate love, but considering the present scenario where hatred and wars are a day thing, it has become important to make people realize the worth of love. May it be the love for your spouse, family, friends or nation.
3) To show act of love towards the one’s who actually matter. Last year, I read a news where a girl celebrated Valentine’s day with small slum kids by giving them heart shaped candies and muffins and throwing a party for them. How sweet form of unconditional love is that!
4) Everyone needs to be spoiled with a high-on romantic dose, even your partner!
5) …and you can celebrate it with anyone. Last year, I celebrated it with my Nani and Mummy, and they were super happy!
6) For the ones in a relationship, it is that one day which will compel you to say ‘I love you’ because it’s actually in the air, and probably because you are not saying these three magical words enough in your daily life.
7) It is fun to give and receive gifts. I and my best always exchange gifts on Valentine’s day, despite the fact that she is engaged. What else people want?
8) Love is actually in the air. Yes, if you switch on the TV or visit a market place or a mall, or log in to your facebook… love is everywhere! The red roses, balloons, cuddling couples and romantic gifts in the shop, even the surrounding will make you more inclined towards this beautiful day!
9) …and if the world is celebrate, why you want to sit and sulk? Be a part of the celebration and enjoy!
I really I changed (even if for a moment) your thoughts about Valentine’s day, if you are amongst the ones who dislike this day. Do share your thoughts on this, even if they are against my views. I would love to know!