When I was in college, my teachers used to teach so many techniques in order to become successful and my friends used to discus how people took shortcuts to become successful. When I entered the industry and when I faces the reality, then I realized that there are no shortcuts to success. In fact, if you try to take a shortcut to become successful, you might end up making your way a bit longer and more difficult.
In a story of the tortoise and the rabbit, tortoise wins the race because it was determined and was walking on this way focusing on the goal. And rabbit failed because he was not focused on the goal, rather he he over confident that he will win. If rabbit would have determined, he would have touched the finish line of the race and then would have sat down to take rest.
This is applicable in real life also. As I always say, Never settle up for something that is lesser than what you expected (source). And never settle down, till you reach your goal.
|7 Fantastico Secrets Of Being Successful In Life|
Here are the 7 secrets of being successful in life. In 2 of my recent sessions, I spoke on this topic only. It really inspired people and with that intention, I am sharing these 7 secrets with you. I hope it inspire you too!
1) Take at least 1 risk in order to reach your goal. Even in my novel VoiceMates, I have discussed about that taking that 1 chance to pursue one’s passion. It is very important. I have a live example to give you. If I would not have taken that 1 chance to become a writer 3 years back, I would not have been sharing this stuff with you today!
2) Be master of 1 and not jack of all. Do not try to grab everything at once. Go slow and keep 1 goal at a time.
3) Keep patience. Remember, Rome was not built it a day!
4) Make people realize your worth
5) Do what you love, because when you turn your hobby in your profession, life and it’s struggles becomes easier.
6) Think positive
7) Whatever it is, it is NOW. There is never a next time, when it comes to career. So, don’t think too much and wait for a perfect time, do it NOW!
My 7 secrets of success are yours now. I really hope this will inspire you and help you take your goals and career a bit more seriously.
Do share this post with the ones you care for, it might help them!