Break up is really a bad phase, especially when it’s not mutual. It’s hard to bear that empty space in your life which was once your reason to smile. But as it is said, life goes on. It never stops. People come people go but you should never ever stop walking. Though, it is next to impossible to forget your ex but surely if you try, you can easily get over a breakup.
Last night, a friend of mine was discussing the same. She had breakup with her boyfriend and it was not mutual. The problems between them were increasing day by day and none of them were ready to compromise. Finally, the boy said that it’s all over and they shall never ever talk or meet again. She was shattered. I know, just like my friend there are so many people (may be, you) who is going through a breakup and are unable to get over it.
Therefore, I am sharing 7 peppy ways to get over a breakup. Some of the tips that I am going to write below might sound silly or funny to you, but remember- that’s the idea. We are talking about peppy ways to get over a breakup! Hope it helps you in some or the other way…
|7 Peppy Ways To Get Over A Breakup|
7 Peppy Ways To Get Over A Breakup:
1. Cry! Yes, it might sounds weird but it’s okay to cry. If you suppress your emotions, it might result in depression. So, cry your heart out. But once you do… promise yourself that you will never ever cry for that person again.
2. Face it! Ignoring never helps solve a problem. So, face it. Don’t keep yourself unnecessarily busy. As not always you’ll be able to find work for yourself and there will come a time when you’ll have to face it. So, face it now.
3. Watch comedy or suspense/thriller movie. Movie marathon is always a good idea.
4. Meet your friends and go chill. If your friends try to talk about your breakup then discuss. Don’t avoid. The more you discuss the more you become strong to face it.
5. Delete all sad or lovely dovey songs from your playlist, especially the ones which remind you of your ex.
6. Travel. It actually helps a lot. You get lots of me-time. It’s always good to travel alone but if you have a company, like your friends or family, then also good. Travelling will help you rejuvenate and restore your happy spirit.
7. …and this one is my favorite. Delete all the pictures form your phone and laptop, unfriend from facebook/twitter, delete the no. and burn the photograph. After doing all this, take a deep breath and eat an ice-cream.
Remember, there is always a way out. Restore your faith in love and move on!
-- Subscribe for free updates on new books, articles, events, giveaways and so much more! xo