If you are that kind of a person who get sick every time the climate changes or someone around sneezes then this post is just for you. If this situation is common with you then it’s time that you take your immune system seriously.
In this post, I am going to share 5 fantastico tips to boost your immune system. You know what? All the tips that I am going to share with you in a while is not something that is alien to you. These tips are really common and probably, everyone is being taught to follow all these thing in school. It’s just that we often tend to forget (or ignore) while walking on the ripples of life.
It’s okay because it happens with all. And that is why, as the climate now is changing everyday, I just thought to give you all a reminder and help you boost your immune system.
|5 Fantastico Ways To Boost Your Immune System|
5 Fantastico Ways To Boost Your Immune System:
1. Eat lots of vegetables and berries, especially the colorful ones like spinach, sweet potatoes, strawberries etc. because they are rich in antioxidants while actually prevents you from falling sick.
2. Exercise! Try to workout for at least 30 minutes a day. If that’s not possible for you, then go for jogging or cycling. This will get your heart to pump better and increase the number of WBCs which fights infections in your body.
3. Try to take at least 8 to 9 hours of sleep every NIGHT. Yes, it’s not about taking 8 to 9 hours of sleep every 24 hours but specifically at night.
4. Be an optimist. Yes, thinking positive thoughts can help you boost your immune system. Not just this, but stress, bad thoughts, fights, tensions, etc. also affect your immune system. So, you have to keep up your good and positive attitude in order to strength your immune system.
5. Drink lots of water. Scientists have proved that water can do wonders to your health. It has the power to make or break one’s body. Therefore, it is very important to keep your body hydrated in order to have to strong immune system. Though, there are so many ways water affect our immunity, but one of the common ways how water helps us is that it helps in flushing out the toxins from our body regularly keeping our body clean and immune.
The tips that I shared above are not at all difficult to follow. So, I suggest all of you (whether you have a strong immune system or not) to start following the above written tips right from today. The climate is changing and I really don’t want my dear readers to fall sick.
…and if you have got some more tips that are easy to follow and super effective in order to boost one’s immune system, then do let me know. I’d be more then glad to include those tips here!
-- Subscribe for free updates on new books, articles, events, giveaways and so much more! xo