Are you a dedicated reader? A book worm, who loves grouping books? however do you get depressed whenever you’re taking a glance at your abundant or over-crowded book shelf?
‘Ah! I face the same problem after every 3-4 days. I have a habit of reading books every day and it might sound weird but I read 2-3 books simultaneously. So my book shelf often becomes a mess.’
But what I am telling you all about my book shelf is now a history. It used to happen when I was clueless about how to keep the book shelf organized.
Book are precious and if you really love books, it is very important to keep them in a clean, neat and organized shelf. Below I am sharing the easiest way to organize your book shelf. I hope these fantastico tips will surely help you.
|6 Fantastico Steps To Organize Your Book Shelf|
Fantastico Steps To Organize Your Book Shelf:
1. At first, empty your book shelf. Keep all the books at one place.
2. Now make sections of books according to its height. Also, see which books you want to keep in your library or book shelf and which you don’t need. At times, people forget to remove their text books from their shelf which actually are of no use to them. You can donate those not-required books to someone.
3. Once you have got selected the books that you simply need on your shelf, it is time to slot them. There are many ways to try and do that. You’ll be able to slot them according to titles, authors, alphabetically or as per genres. You can additionally categorize them as fiction or non-fiction.
4. Once you have got your books classified, begin composing or arranging them. Place them vertically on the shelf (unless they are too tall). Always place the binding facet outward, so the title of the book is visible.
5. Now place the books in the shelf. Remember, keep heavy books on the lower shelf while the lighter ones on top.
6. You’re done!
Now this is the way how to organize your book shelf. Easy? Wasn’t it? Yes! But now begins the main thing. You will have to maintain it like this only. Make up your mind that you are not going to re-organize this shelf before 30 days and you will have to keep it clean and organized like this one. You will place the book back to the place from where you picked no matter how late you are getting.
Also remember, dust the book-shelf frequently using a light vacuum cleaner. This will keep your books in good condition. It has been over 3 months since I organized my book shelf and still it looks fab. I really hope these simple tips would help you in organizing your book shelf and maintaining your books.
Until next time, keep reading and take care!
-- Subscribe for free updates on new books, articles, events, giveaways and so much more! xo