It is said that small little things can make a big impact in your life. I totally agree to this. It is a fact. In this post, I am going to share 17 really small lifestyle changes that make a big impact. There are some small little things in our daily routine that we tend to forget or ignore without knowing that these things can actually help improve our life.
Trust me, from today if you do these tiny lifestyle changes then you will see the visible results in your personality and life within few weeks.
|17 Tiny Lifestyle Changes That Make A Big Impact|
So, here is a list of 17 tiny lifestyle changes that make a big impact.
1. Get up early in the morning, even if just for half an hour. This is very important. I daily get up early in the morning around 6:30 AM, workout (do meditation or go for jogging or morning walk) and go back to sleep after an hour. I know this sounds weird, but I don’t have to go the office, so I follow this routine. But if you are in a job, then there is no need of going back to sleep after spending a quality morning hour.
2. Make your bed everyday.
3. Always try to get up with a smile. If possible, place a mirror beside your bed and see your face the moment you get up. This gives you a positive start. I do it everyday. It’s like an addiction now. I start to feel awkward when I don’t see a mirror in the morning when I get up.
4. Start your day with a positive thought. Assume that you are the best and today is the day, that can change your life.
5. Always try to read the nutrition label when buying or using any food product. This will make you realize how much unhealthy stuff you are consuming.
6. Walk daily, at least for 15 minutes.
7. Sleep more! (At least 8 hours in every 24 hours)
8. Cut off the negative people from your life and try to avoid people who are always complaining.
9. Eat something before you step out for grocery shopping.
10. Stop replying with ‘K’ (even if you are in a bad mood)
11. Cultivate a habit of writing a gratitude journal.
12. Turn off switches when you leave the room. Also, turn off the taps, even if you were not the one to turn it on.
13. Cut down the amount of salt and sugar you intake.
14. Drink a lukewarm glass of water when you wake up and normal water before you go off to sleep.
15. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water in a day.
16. Start keeping the track of things you buy. If you don’t have time to write in a diary, then start asking for bills and keep it properly.
17. Think before you react.
Until next time, Ciao!
Grab my latest epic romance novel #ForTheSakeOfLove -Out now! 🤗 Spread the word~ Get it today at an online store or bookstore near you ❤️ Buy link: Click here to buy