As my novel VoiceMates got released in 2015, I was busy all around the year in running here and there and promoting the book, So I couldn’t read much books. But this year, as (so far) I don’t have any plans for releasing any new novel, I think I will put more time in reading books and learning. Reading keeps me sane. If you know me personally, you know that I am addicted to reading. Before going off to sleep, I have to read something in order have sound a sleep. So, I always read something either a magazine or a book before falling off to sleep.Recently I finished reading Remember Me? By Sophie Kinsella. It’s a pleasant read! Sophie Kinsella books are always fun to read. Remember Me is a nice book. If you like reading Rom Com fiction then this can be your next read. For the young readers (especially girls) who like reading Chic Lit novels, this is a perfect read. It is peppy, colorful and hilarious. Sophie Kinsella books are full of wit and humor and Remember Me is one her best works so far. I really like Confessions of a shopaholic which was her first book. Though its sequels didn’t appeal me much.
So, here’s the list of 15 books that I want to read in 2016. I have read the blurb of these books and found them really interesting. I suggest you to include these books in your to-read list of 2016 too!
– Blue: A Novel by Danielle Steel
– November 9 by Collen Hoover
– New Leaf: A Mystic Creek Novel by Catherine Anderson
– A Worthy Heart by Susan Anne Mason
– Thief by Alexa Riley
– Good At Games by Jill Mansell
– Summer Days & Summer Nights by Stephenie Perkins
– The Way Back To You by Michelle Andreani and Mindi Scott
– The Way I Used To Be by Amber Smith
– The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury
– The Passenger by Lisa Lutz
– Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
– Heartless by Marissa Meyer
– Stiletto by Daniel O’Malley
– The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
So, this was my to-read list for 2016. Umm! Actually a part of..!! I really hope this time I don’t skip reading like last year. Last year I planned to read at least 200 books but then, because VoiceMates got released I was busy in travelling for book promotion and events the second half of the year, while first half of 2015 kept me busy in editing and pre-publishing book preparations. This year also, I am planning to get my third novel released. Now let’s see what this year has in for me! But for now, this is my to-read-list for 2016.
source – freshouz.com