Valentine’s day is just around the corner and if you are in a relationship then I am pretty sure that you must have started planning for this special day of love. If I talk about myself, I like the idea of Valentine’s day but I am not crazy about valentine’s day and stuff. It’s okay to celebrate the day of love, but according to me everyday can be your day of love. Why people wait 14th feb to confess their love, I simply don’t get it. But as I said, I am not against Valentine’s day. It’s cute and romantic. The world celebrates it.
Now here’s my idea. This Valentine’s day, be a little different. I am going to share 11 peppy ideas to celebrate Valentine’s day. These unconventional ideas are surely going to make this Valentine’s day of yours a memorable one.
|11 Peppy Valentine’s Day Date Ideas That Are Simply Awesome|
11 Peppy Valentine’s Day Date Ideas That Are Simply Awesome
1. How about a Horror Movie Marathon? Sounds fun! Go against the grain and watch horror movies together.
2. Go camping. Yes! A Valentine’s day celebrated amidst green trees and woods would be super fun. But if you can’t go out, you can do camping at your home’s backyard.
3. If you are planning for an in-house date, then forget creamy and mushy dishes. Make food that is actually spicy and chilly and see the fun.
4. Visit a temple and take love-vows!
5. Gift him/her a house makeover. This idea is just perfect for married couples or couples in a live-in relationship.
6. Visit an amusement park (may be, Disney land) and have real fun with 360 degree roller coaster ride.
7. Go for a Karaoke night and sing songs for each other.
8. Try a new adventure sport together, like sky diving or snorkeling.
9. Go for a photo-shoot!
10. Forget pricey gifts, instead make something and gift. Probably something that your love couldn’t even imagine. He or She would surely love this surprise.
11. …and if nothing lefts, then go for a long drive and have dinner on the highway. Trust me, it’ll be super fun, especially if you partner isn’t aware about it.
So, these were my 11 peppy ideas to celebrate Valentine’s day. It is always good to try new things. Going on a Valentine’s ball dance or dinner, wearing red dress for girls and back for boys, eating red velvet cake and gifting roses, all this is indeed romantic but cliche. Valentine’s day will come every year but if you really value this day, then it is really important that keep on trying new things to keep up the charm and spice of Valentine’s day.
Do let me know if you have any other peppy ideas to celebrate Valentine’s day. I would love to know them.
-- Subscribe for free updates on new books, articles, events, giveaways and so much more! xo