Music is loved by all and if you are a hardcore music lover then this is a reason to celebrate. Music not only uplifts the mood and makes you feel great instantly but if you are committed to music then trust me, music will give you a lot more than your expect. Researchers have found some really surprising facts about people who love music.
Here are the 11 most surprising facts about music lovers that will blow your mind.
1. It has been found that people who love music have better working memory. Listening to music is a great workout for brain and enhances the ability to remember information resulting into great working memory.
2. Recently, the journal of neuroscience published a study where it stated that musical education for children lowers the risk of developing AHDH.
3. Musicians have an excellent long term memory. They can remember things from the past more accurately in comparison to normal people. This is because of their regular encounter and exposure to the pictorial cues while they learn music.
4. People who are music lovers have an ability to learn other languages faster than people who are not music lovers.
5. Listening music while running can increase your strength of running. This means if you are listening to music, you will be able to run faster and cover longer distance than usual.
6. Listening music helps old-age people keep hearing disabilities at bay. Many hospitals use sound therapy to cure common hearing disabilities.
7. Music also affects the drivers. When you hear a new song while driving, you’ll be able to drive safer on the road. It is said that people make more mistakes while driving when they play familiar songs.
8. The IQ of classical music listeners is better than the people who prefer listening pop or rock.
9. Men who love listening music can impress girls easily than non-musical guys. Not just the guys who play guitars or sing romantic songs, but the ones who are simple listeners are also found better in impressing girls than the normal guys.
10. Music lovers come up with more creative and unique solutions to the problems.
11. Music lovers are calm and composed.
So these were some of the most interesting facts about music lovers.
If you are a music lover, feel good about it but if you are not a music lover then it’s time to develop this interest within you. And yes, I have got one more interesting benefit about music that will convince you to listen to songs daily. It has been proved that listening 6 to 10 songs in a can improve your concentration power and reduce depression by 80%.
I really hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Until next time, Ciao!
image source – youtube