Wishing you a very merry HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016. May all your dreams and wishes come true and may you be blessed with lots of happy moments this year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016
Every year I write my new year resolutions in my diary! It’s not that I didn’t want to share it with anyone, but the real reason is that if I fail, no one knows… I can lie that I was a successful in keeping up with my new year resolutions. Ahh! Take it as a confession.
But this year, I decided to write it here… on my blog!
2 reasons behind this:
1) If I’d fail, everyone would know… there’s no sneaking out!
2) I’d try to work on these more seriously, because I don’t wanna fail!
So, here’s the list of my new year resolutions:
– Complete writing 3 books (at least)
– Maintain 1 blog a day rule (allowed to break this rule on my birthday and special occasion.)
– Expand the categories of blogging (…& maintain it)
– Lose weight (Though, I already got rid of extra inches last month. Reduced from L to M.)
– Grow nails (not the vampy ones, but yes… get rid off chewing ’em when nervous)
– Travel more, write more, read more
– Get rid off coffee addiction
– Try not to trust people when meeting them for the first time!
So… this was my list! I hope I keep up with this all through the year.