7 Reasons To Watch Akshay Kumar Starrer Airlift Today
Released on 22 Jan 2016, Akshay Kumar starrer Airlift is a power packed movie that will awaken the patriotism within you.
These days, I really find non-sense movies being released back to back. And when I movie like Airlift comes, it is no less than a treat to movies buffs like me.
I was being invited to Airlift movie premiere on 22nd Jan itself but due to my other work commitments I could not go. I regret not going to the movie premiere but also, I couldn’t resist going to watch the movie in the theatre.
I loved it to the core. I’m now turning into an Akshay Kumar fan day by day like my brother.
Airlift is one of its kind. Here are 7 reasons why you should watch Airlift TODAY!!
1) It’s a sensible Akshay Kumar movie (like baby & holiday)
2) It’s a true story of when the evacuation of Indians was done in Kuwait during the Iraq-Kuwait war.
3) Nimrat Kaur’s performance is commendable
4) Music! Esp. Soch Na Sake…
5) Not a regular masala movie
6) Something really awakening. Yes, it will make you feel proud to be an Indian.
7) Some facts about that true incident upon which the movie is based will surely move you from within.
It is a must watch movie that will movie you and make you feel proud to be an Indian.
Go for it!
Image Source: Google images