Can’t believe it’s December... 2015 is about to end in 30 days. I literary have to wait from Jan to Dec for my birthday, so when Dec knocks the door… I am all hearts to it.
Really, December makes me feel happy happy. But there are people, who are stressed-up all December. I really wonder why? Christmas and new year’s eve ain’t enough reasons to cheer things up? It’s a holiday season and I really love it.
No matter, how much work I have or how many assignments I have to do, I always try to finish up stuff in November.. and for December, I try to keep things simple.
|My Secrets To A Stress-Free December|
I take up fun and happy assignments (which have no deadlines), I travel a lot and I do lots of shopping. I think, this is my secret of having a stress-free December.
But if you have a regular job (and you don’t have your birthday in December) then here are few tips that would help you to have a stress-free December:
– Try to finish your work in November
– Apply for a leave and go off for a vacation in December (Trust me, it’s the best time to travel)
– Watch a Christmas movie every weekend
– Read a good holiday (especially Christmas) novel. (You can start with a Christmas Carol)
– Take time and visit New Year and Christmas market.
– Spend time with your family
– Go offline (or limit your time on internet)
– Try to go out for a walk early morning or late evening
– Visit Spa every weekend (even guys too)
I really hope these tips would help you to have a stress-free December!
Grab my latest epic romance novel #ForTheSakeOfLove -Out now! 🤗 Spread the word~ Get it today at an online store or bookstore near you ❤️ Buy link: Click here to buy