Easy DIY Snow Globe For Christmas
Money can buy anything? Even the snow globes!! I agree! You can buy the most expensive and most beautiful snow globes from all around the world. But, no snow globe can match the charm of a snow globe that you will create by yourself. And don’t think that making a snow globe is a hectic or tedious or difficult activity. No! Its very simple. Have a look below and create your own magical snow globe for Christmas.
Easy DIY Snow Globe For Christmas:
|Easy DIY Snow Globe For Christmas|
Thing you will need?
- A small glass jar which has an air-tight lid or cap
- Plastic ornaments like balls, star, snowman, Christmas tree etc.
- Distilled water
Step to make:
– Take the cap of globe or aquarium, and attach the ornaments to it. Fix them using glue or fevicol.
– Fill the globe with distilled water.
– Add 1 tbsp of glitter to water.
– Now close the lid or the cap tightly. Make sure you seal it properly so that water doesn’t leaks from it
– Now turn the globe upright and enjoy your own magical snow globe.
Easy! Isn’t it? Stay connected with me for more interesting stuff like this!
IMAGE SOURCE: PINTEREST
-- Subscribe for free updates on new books, articles, events, giveaways and so much more! xo