As we end another super year, I want to open up my heart and share 15 priceless lessons that 2015 taught me.
There’s no doubt that we learn grow and learn so many things everyday but it is very important that we stop and count the most important things we learned in life.
This not only reminds us what we learned, but also inspire us to be more careful for the next step. I have special plans to connect with you and share my knowledge and thoughts (tips and tricks too) in 2016.
|Anamika Mishra Quotes|
I’d be starting VLogging!
Also, I will finish writing 3 books (That are in my mind and in the draft section of my lapy).
And now… the 15 Priceless Lessons 2015 Taught Me:
1. Dreams do come true!
2. You get distracted or witness a mind-block when you doubt yourself.
3. It’s all about giving 1 extra percent to your work
4. You can only make others happy, when you are happy from within.
5. Word ‘Classy’ is not for commons. Try to be classy!
6. You have to make people realize your worth, else no one cares!
7. Don’t run after things
8. Be optimistic
9. What you believe is true
10. Letting go is hard, but always worth your efforts.
11. Writing gratitude journal is important
12. If you are not happy with the work you do, change it
13. Watching sunset makes you feel stronger
14. Try at least twice, but not using the same way
I hope you take on these life lessons positively and learn to live on in a better way. Have a happy new year 2016!