I keep on getting inquiries from aspiring authors where they ask about the important tips on the first book. Though, I really love to share my experience with budding authors, but lack of time and current writing assignments keep me so busy that I am unable to respond. And therefore, here I am sharing the most important tips on writing your first book!
|When You Writing Your First Book – #MyAdvice|
– Read a lot! In order to become a good writer, you need to be a good reader. This helps you learn and grow as a writer
– Don’t take writing for-granted. It is responsibility!
– Think why do you want to write? And jot down the reason and purpose of your writing in a diary.
– Before creating a first draft, create an outline summary.
– Revise, revise and revise
– Go at least 3 rounds of editing before you submit to the publisher.
– Never try to copy a style of writer. Create your own!
– Be determined and never make excuses
– Work hard and follow the deadlines
– Keep patience!
I really hope this helps!!
Until next time, Ciao!
-- Subscribe for free updates on new books, articles, events, giveaways and so much more! xo