There are so many reasons why I write… When people ask me, why I write? I often reply because I love…
Simple as that?
Not really! I write not just because I love to write, but there are so many answers to the question why I write? As #NaNoWriMo is going on and I am trying to work on my 4th book, (though I am unable to, as if you follow me on Instagram you might be knowing that I am travelling right now with me family but still, this is a festive month and we authors love to celebrate NaNoWriMo in all forms, whether we complete writing a novel or not) I just thought of sharing few reasons (of so many) that why I love to write?
|#NaNoWriMo Special : Why I write?|
– I write because I want express
– I write because in my books, I can experience those (mad and crazy) things that I won’t be able to do in my real life
– I write because I want to inspire people and help them live a sorted life
– I write because I want to give strength to myself
– I write because I want to fall in love with love over and over again
– I write because I know world I create is much beautiful than the world I live in
– I write because I know magic happens
– I write because I know I am only one to control the world I created in my books.
– I write because it’s a beautiful habit
– I write because I always want good to win over evil
– I write because I believe
-- Subscribe for free updates on new books, articles, events, giveaways and so much more! xo