OMG! He is now Dr. Shahrukh Khan! Sounds super awesome. And I am so happy for him.
Well, for all those who don’t know… SRK received an honorary doctorate from the University of Edinburgh, UK for his global recognition as a stellar actor all across the globe and for his philanthropic work.
Congratulations Shahrukh Khan! You totally deserve it.
Well, I heard the speech and I really found it amazing (yes, like always). His witty dialogues and philosophical thoughts are something that always hit me in a good way.
Here are the 8 inspiring things that he said in his Edinburgh Speech after receiving the degree.
– Hindi filmo ki tarah, humari life me bhi anth me sab kch thik ho jata hai… aur agar na ho…to vo end nhi… picture abhi baki hai mere dost!
– Don’t be bound by rules!
– Never ever live somebody else’ dreams
– Sometimes, it’s okay to be confused. Confusion is the route to all the clarity in this world.
– Don’t become philosopher, until you become rich (hehe)
– If you aren’t charged up with ‘josh’, the fire in your belly… then don’t do it!
– Laugh at yourself
– Live now, live today!
AMAZING! I totally believe in all the things he said in his speech. And it’s always good to hear such beautiful words on wisdom from a man who has actually made his own way and is living his dreams.