First tell me, do you love coffee or not? For me… Well, I am a coffee addict. That fragrance of freshly brewed coffee… Gosh! It’s heavenly!
While reading an article on web, I came to know that coffee is the favorite beverage for most people in the world. Be it in the exam time, to impress someone, to start a new friendship, for gatherings and to add romantic touch. Wow! This is cool.
But people often ask me the types of coffees and difference between them. Like once a friend of mine asked me the difference between espresso coffee and cappuccino… I took 20 minutes to explain the difference and also gave some extra gyaan on types of coffees in the menu card of costa coffee! And it has happened a lot of times with me…
|#CoffeeAddict: Types Of Coffees And Difference Between Them?|
So, finally while sipping my morning coffee, I decided to share this with you all too! If you know already, then gimme a Hi5 but if you don’t, then you can thank me for this info via comments or on social web or email.
There are many types of coffee, and one can be in bizarre to order the exact one without knowing the content and the added ingredients to it.
So, here are the types of coffees and what makes them different:
• Espresso coffee, the one with no (or sometimes little) milk along with crema. Its also used as a base for caffe lattee, mocha, cappuccino etc.
• Americano: It is diluted to taste with hot water only
• Black coffee: Coffee served with no milk
• Cappuccino, which usually consists of equal parts of espresso, steamed milk, and frothed milk. Sprinkle cinnamon or flaked chocolate on top can be added for taste and flavor to it.
• Dry Cappuccino is without steamed milk and small amount of foam.
• Flavored coffee: It is made by adding flavor through mix of syrups, spices or nutmegs
• White coffee: A black coffee with milk added
• Cafe Latte with more milk than a cappuccino.
• Cafe au Lait – equal milk to coffee in the ratio of 1:1,It is made from brewed coffee.
• Cafe Breva is made by half and half milk, instead of whole milk to make it thicker and richer with creamier taste.
• Cafe Latte Fredo: cold coffee with cold milk shaken with ice.
• Cafe Mocha: where chocolate syrup added and two or three parts of frothed milk.
• Espresso con Panna: coffee with whipped cream.
• Indian filter coffee: made from fresh ground, dark-roasted coffee Arabica or Peaberry beans.
• Iced coffee which is served with ice, and sometimes milk and sugar in the coffee
• Melya Coffee is the coffee with honey.
• Irishi Coffee is made using hot coffee, whiskey, sugar and thick creme
So now you are aware and have knowledge of the different types of coffee and what makes it different from the other. You can order as per your choice and taste you need in your coffee and enjoy in this monsoon.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends! After all, it all about spreading the coffee love ^_^
Image source: pinterest
Grab my latest epic romance novel #ForTheSakeOfLove -Out now! 🤗 Spread the word~ Get it today at an online store or bookstore near you ❤️ Buy link: Click here to buy