College is fabulous! It has been 2 years since I did my masters from Amity but I still miss it. Passing through the thick and thins in college life is what makes it memorable.
Coming late to the class, night-outs, late night coffee and maggi (and sometimes, aloo-bhujiya only), bike rides, photo-shoots, bunking classes, being fashionista, group fights, and what not! I still remember my first day and still feel sad about the last day.
|10 Things That College Teaches You That Has Nothing To Do With Your Degree|
Ahh! I’ve started feeling nostalgic! Anyways, so here I am going to share a very interesting post. We (initially) go to college to learn and study but then there are lot more things about life and lifestyle, that college teaches us.
So lets get going and know what these 12 things are that college teaches us but has nothing to do with our degree!
– Staying awake reading books, gossiping or partying all night and still survive next day attending all classes and activities.
– Making SO MANY dishes without just aloo bhujiya, bread, butter and salt.
– How to cook without gas! 😀
– Getting ready in less than 2 minutes 😛
– How to stay organized even though the room looks a lot like a mess
– Eating without moving your mouth. Well, that’s an art!
– Type fast… as fast as you can. You see, roll no.1 has submitted the assignment and you are roll no.15 and you have to complete the assignment. You can do it and you did it!
– You know over million excuses to ‘why you are so late?’ and every time its a new one!
– You make some REAL friends who have seen you in your PJs, Shorts and without makeup in messy hair
– You learn to move on with small little things that matter to you once
– You learn to live independently
– You learn what life is…
Now come on, share to banta hai boss! What say?
-- Subscribe for free updates on new books, articles, events, giveaways and so much more! xo