You all must have heard about Lakme School Of Style which is a first
of its kind show by Karan Johar. Here, you’ll get to explore the latest
trends and hot tips from amazing Vloggers and KJo himself.
You can get to follow #Fame and #LakmeSchoolOfStyle on Youtube HERE
And guys, from all the amazing videos on style, fashion and life…
Here I am gonna share my views about the video ‘11 things women should
stop doing to one another’
|11 Things Women Should Stop doing To One Another Ft. #Fame & #LakmeSchoolOfStyle|
This video is really meaningful. You see, most of the times… girls do
wrong and become judgmental for each other. When I was in college (and
even now, when I am in this profession of literary and media), I see
girls judging and doing wrong with each other for no reason. Here are 11
things women should stop doing to one another from the video that I
Read on to know what these 11 things are and what I would
like to add-on to these 11 points:
- Don’t hate her for taking wrong decision for dating a wrong guy, rather be there for her when he breaks her heart.
- Stop competing with each other; rather help each other to grow
- Stop giving fake assurances, no girl needs that!
- Stop judge a girl because of her looks. Every girl is unique and beautiful in her own way.
- Stop female infanticides. Every woman should respect and celebrate the future-arrival of girls.
- Just because you are 30 and you are married, does not means that
your friend who is 30 and still unmarried needs to get married. It’s her
choice of not getting married, respect it.
- Don’t judge her because she wears short skirts and plunging
necklines. Its totally her choice, though you can always suggest her
what’s best for her rather than saying wrong things at her back.
- Stop imposing orthodox and useless rituals on a girl/woman. She
will follow, if she believes in it. No one should make her do rituals
and practices forcefully.
- Respect her carrier choices. They can choose to work late night or
they can simply sit at home with no work or they can choose enter
fashion world or become a cook. Support her!
- Stop spreading rumors about each other. Grow up!
- Let her do whatever she wants to do in her personal life. Let her
date different guy every week, what do you have to do with that? But
yes, you can suggest her the ways she can be safe and what’s good for
So, this was my take on 11 things women should stop doing to one another! You can watch full video video.