Beauty Benefits Of Olive Oil
I am so excited to share the beauty benefits of olive oil. Yesterday, when I was doing a nail massage using olive oil, my mum shared some really amazing beauty benefits of olive oil.
Oh well, if you are wondering why I suddenly started doing a nail massage from olive oil, then let to tell you that I got my all nails chipped last week. And now, my uncle’s getting married on December 12. So, I need to grow my nails again, and olive oil is a good natural nail growth activator.
So, here’s point no. 1… Olive oil is a good natural nail growth activator.
|Beauty Benefits Of Olive Oil | Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog|
Let me now share some more beauty benefits of olive oil:
– You can add few drops of olive oil to lukewarm water for taking bath. This will make your skin glow naturally. Even Sophia Loren does this!
– Use olive oil as a makeup remover.
– Dab small amount of olive oil with soft cotton balls around your eyes before bedtime. This will help in banishing fine lines under eyes.
– Good for hair massage
– Adding olive oil to your salads will make your skin healthy and flawless from within.
– It can help you remove blackheads. Take half glass hot water, add few drop of olive oil to it. Now soak your hand towel in it. Take it out, let is stand for a second (till becomes tolerable) and rub it on your nose.
Aren’t these beauty benefits of olive oil just amazing. Now, we know that olive oil is not just good for our health, but it also has some really great beauty benefits. Do share these with all beauties you know!
Grab my latest epic romance novel #ForTheSakeOfLove -Out now! 🤗 Spread the word~ Get it today at an online store or bookstore near you ❤️ Buy link: Click here to buy