Tips To Plan A Mid Night Birthday Surprise Party
Hello people, how are you? Hope good! You know, Its 21 May and it is my big brother’s birthday today. I always love to plan surprises (and I love receiving ’em too!) Though, every year I used to bring a cake and gifts for my brother. This year, I thought to planning something else.After consulting and discussing with a friend of mine, I thought of getting a mid-night surprise gift delivered. That was an unexpected thing for him.
As it was my brother’s birthday I opted for a combo that had a Chocolate cake, a bouquet of 25 yellow and 25 red roses along with balloons and lighted candles. I had already purchased some other gifts for my brother.
If you are planning the same for a girl, then go for a combo that has a teddy-bear with chocolates. There are few things to keep in mind when you are planning a mid-night birthday surprise:
Important Tips To Plan A Mid Night Birthday Surprise Party:
– Order before 6 ‘O clock in the evening. Many websites don’t accept orders for mid-night delivery after 6:00 p.m. Check very carefully the time mentioned for the same
– My surprise combo got delivered at 11:45 p.m. only. So, manage the time accordingly
– Always keep your other gift items ready, so that you can gift it when your combo gets delivered
– While ordering, check out the location and vendor list in the website. fnp.com and indiafloristnetwork.com is the best website in India while for worldwide delivery its petals.co.nz
– Choose the best flowers to gift (though my favorite are orange Gerberas and purple orchids, but I opted for yellow and pink roses for my brother)
– If you are going to order from a good website, there will be a special instruction text box. Always write ‘Call before coming on xx-xx-xx-xx-xx number’ in that. And write your own number, so that the vendor can ask and confirm the status.
And now, check out the best clicks of that yummy cake and flowers.
Ain’t these pic so cool? If you have some more ideas to share about planning a midnight birthday surprise party then do share via comments section below!