There are so many reasons to have pets at home. Some people keep pets because they wish to fight loneliness and some people have pets because they simply love pets. But do you know, pets help you live longer?
If you think this is just a myth, then I am glad to say that you are wrong. This is a scientifically proven fact that pets helps in increasing your life expectancy by keeping you healthy in mind and body.
|Anamika Mishra & Her Pet Ronnie|
Apart from this straight and simple reason for why pets help you live longer, there are some strange reasons too, that will help you understand how pets help you live longer. Check out the points below… These points might be enough to convince you to have a pet at your home, if you don’t have one!!
– Pets especially cats and dogs are a great stress buster. Seeing your pet pouncing and cuddling has a calming effect on our nerves. This also reduces the risk of High BP and heart attacks
– Pets (Dogs) are great exercise buddies. Going on a walk with your pet-buddy or playing around will help you maintain your fitness.
– Pets presence stimulates the immune system of children to resist allergies.
– Pets are good for elderly people too. When elderly people interact with pets, stimulation of neural activity takes place. This helps prevent Alzheimer’s disease
– Pets help cure depression.
Photo source: Pinterest
Grab my latest epic romance novel #ForTheSakeOfLove -Out now! 🤗 Spread the word~ Get it today at an online store or bookstore near you ❤️ Buy link: Click here to buy