Hi all busy travellers!
How is life going? Travelling far and wide! Travelling to different lands is really the favorite entertainment for all. I always like to spend my time to relax and refresh from my busy and hectic life in travelling to distant and unknown lands. Knowing the tradition, culture, language, food habits, clothing, and behavior of different people staying in different lands is exciting. But yes! There lies some of the travel myths which needed to be debunked; so that travellers can enjoy to the heart fullest and with confidence.
|Is Travelling In India Safe? 8 India Travel Myths Debunked|
1. One such travel myth lies in travelling alone. Travelling alone is awesome. You can ask to people your way, you can talk to them properly; you get attention from hosts and guides better when you are alone. Being in group will make you uncomfortable and at times irritating.
2. Another myth is that woman travellers are not safe in their journey and can be tracked easily. I think this is really humorous in today’s world. Women have an insight capability to judge people’s mind, and they are intelligent enough to understand and predict the right places.
3. Another myth lies in understanding the languages and behavior of people s difficult in other countries. But the presence of internet and translators can be easily accessed from anywhere in the world and booked to give the total explanation of the subject or the meanings of the languages spoken.
4. Travelling alone in cars and taxis can be dangerous, as the drivers can take you anywhere when they predict you as foreigner. People are quiet mindful to get the reliable cars and taxis from the prepaid or other reserved taxi services whose services and GPRS are tracked.
5. Food is not available the way you want, is another travel myth. May be you won’t get the same household food in distant land, but there are varieties of vegetarian and non- vegetarian dishes with salads and juices to suit your taste. Just see that it is not any street food or uncovered food.
6. falling sick during travelling is dangerous. If one takes packed food and drink purified water, you will not fall ill. But if any case you are ill there are doctors present for consultation in every country or contact your own doctor instead of panicking.
7. Hawkers and sellers try to cheat foreigners. This does not occur if you buy from reputed brands or companies.
8. You are pick-pocketed easily. Now days no one carries cash, so credit cards and debit cards can be blocked if you find you cannot find them.
So the above travel myths are exposed, and one can be happy to move out and explore the unknown. Just take some necessary steps and study about the places in the website or Google to get the required guidance and idea of the place. This will make your journey smooth, systematic and more enjoyable.
The points mentioned above come in everyone’s mind when they travel to India. People, it everywhere in the world. Not only in India, but if you won’t plan things in a good way, then you might end up creating a problem for, may it be anywhere! At least, In India you’ll get good help from natives because we believe Guest is equal to God ‘Atithi Devo Bhava‘… So next time when you plan a trip to India, come here tension free! We love to serve people from all across the world.
Image source: pinterest
-- Subscribe for free updates on new books, articles, events, giveaways and so much more! xo